Wiring the battery cells needs extra caution.
- Mark the batteries with numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Put batteries into the battery case.
- Isolate main + and main - of the batteries. (Is it important to have main “+” or “-“ on particular side of the battery block?”) Now carrefully connect batteries one by one, from 4 to 1.
- Put connector between 4 and 3.
- Put a washer on the connector on the side 4.
- Put thin cable with tag 4 on the washer
- Put another washer on the connector of the thin cable. (Too many washers, check it again).
- Put a bolt throw connector, washers and thin cable and tighten it. (bots or screws?).
- Put a washer on connector on side 3.
- Put a bolt throw the washer and the connector and tighten it.
- Connect in the simmilar way batteries 3 with 2 and 2 with 1.
- Do not remove isolation from main + and main - yet.