Assembly interface bleding
The interface blending is the blending with sockets.
- Put sockets with cables into the blending
- Mount the interface bleding to the frame
- Solder cables to the on/off-switch.
- Mount blue thick cables and USB+ to PWR- of BMS.
- Mount red thick cables and USB- to PWR+ of BMS.
- Connect two blue cables (- or +?) to two DC out sockets.
- Connect two red cables to two DC out sockets.
- Connect two thin cables from on/off-switch to BMS.
Connect to MPPT
- Connect all cable ends without blade connectors to MPPT.
- Check that these cable are well mounted.
Connect battery block
(In this part BAT- and BAT+ seems to be confused.I need resolve it.)
- Remove isolation from main -.
- Connect two cables to main -.
- Connect thick blue cable to BAT- on BMS.
- Connect two cables to main -
- Connect balancing to BAT- on BMS. (Is this correct?) (Must the on/off switch must be off before add the fuse? How one can see it?)
- Add fuse.
- Check the voltage (where?): It must be around 12.8 V.
- Switch off the on/off switch.
- Check the voltages. It must be falling until 0. The voltage does not drop imidiatelly to 0, because there is remaining electric charge in the capacitors.
- Swich on.
- Check Voltage between POW+ and POW-. It must be about 12.8V.
- Remove the fuse. (I missted this step in my notes. Is it correct here?).
Optional you can use a Raspberry for monitoring the solarbox data.
- Connect an internet cable to Raspberry
- Connect the internet cable to BMS.
- Connect an internet cable to CAN socket on the blending.
- Connect the other end of the cable to BMS.
- Mount the Raspbery with two-side tape to the box.